So you’re all up to speed for this big battle between big Superman-types. General Zod and all that, with 10,000 Supermanique fellow citizens behind him.
It’s published this week, still only $2.99 which, if not quite free, is at least in the same ball park… compared to some.
I’ve got a preview below. And there’s a preview of the zero issue just below that if you need a brief refresher course from the the weekend.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017