So you’re all up to speed for this big battle between big Superman-types. General Zod and all that, with 10,000 Supermanique fellow citizens behind him.
It’s published this week, still only $2.99 which, if not quite free, is at least in the same ball park… compared to some.
I’ve got a preview below. And there’s a preview of the zero issue just below that if you need a brief refresher course from the the weekend.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017