So you’re all up to speed for this big battle between big Superman-types. General Zod and all that, with 10,000 Supermanique fellow citizens behind him.
It’s published this week, still only $2.99 which, if not quite free, is at least in the same ball park… compared to some.
I’ve got a preview below. And there’s a preview of the zero issue just below that if you need a brief refresher course from the the weekend.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018