Kevin Smith has provided a voiceover for the last-minute Free Comic Book Day ad above. Do feel free to retweet, facebook, blog, report or simply spam the video in question around to everyone you know. Go on, annoy them just one more time…
Free Comic Book Day is running across the world tomorrow, with all sorts of comics being provided free in all sorts of comic stores. Go here for more.
Spread the word. Don’t be a Silent Bob.
The ad was directed, filmed, edited and produced by Brendon Connelly for Bleeding Cool. And written by me.
We’ll have a full audio Kevin Smith extra titbit later…
P.S. If this is your first visit to Bleeding Cool, as well as making sure you pick up some free comic books from your local comic shop tomorrow, feel free to have a wander round the site. All sorts of fun comic-based things.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017