So Fortune Magazine rejected this Fortune 500 commissioned cover by Chris Ware (left) in favour of a design by Daniel Pelavin (right). But why? Well, if you haven’t got binoculars, let’s have a look a ten of them.
1. We Are Not Celebrating On The Roof While Rome Burns Below Us. For A Start We Have Had To Cut Skyscraper Rooftop Parties Down To Just Four A Week Due To Cuts.
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017