So Fortune Magazine rejected this Fortune 500 commissioned cover by Chris Ware (left) in favour of a design by Daniel Pelavin (right). But why? Well, if you haven’t got binoculars, let’s have a look a ten of them.
1. We Are Not Celebrating On The Roof While Rome Burns Below Us. For A Start We Have Had To Cut Skyscraper Rooftop Parties Down To Just Four A Week Due To Cuts.
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017