So Fortune Magazine rejected this Fortune 500 commissioned cover by Chris Ware (left) in favour of a design by Daniel Pelavin (right). But why? Well, if you haven’t got binoculars, let’s have a look a ten of them.
1. We Are Not Celebrating On The Roof While Rome Burns Below Us. For A Start We Have Had To Cut Skyscraper Rooftop Parties Down To Just Four A Week Due To Cuts.
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017