So Fortune Magazine rejected this Fortune 500 commissioned cover by Chris Ware (left) in favour of a design by Daniel Pelavin (right). But why? Well, if you haven’t got binoculars, let’s have a look a ten of them.
1. We Are Not Celebrating On The Roof While Rome Burns Below Us. For A Start We Have Had To Cut Skyscraper Rooftop Parties Down To Just Four A Week Due To Cuts.
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018