He revitalised the Green Lantern characters in the DC Universe and brought them to the forefront with Blackest Night. Now, with Geoff Johns writing Flash, it looks like Barry Allen and crew will be the next group of characters to be given star status with a new series for 2011, called Flashpoint.
Teased in last week’s Flash #1, at the weekend, artist Andy Kubert told people he is already drawing the book, even though it will only be published next year.
So it should be on time. I guess a big Flash crossover being late would just generate the wrong kinds of jokes.
And look for Flashpoint clues scattered through the new Flash series..
A State Superman? A New Model Wonder Woman? A Battered Batman? Flash becoming Dark Phoenix? Anything could happen…
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017