He revitalised the Green Lantern characters in the DC Universe and brought them to the forefront with Blackest Night. Now, with Geoff Johns writing Flash, it looks like Barry Allen and crew will be the next group of characters to be given star status with a new series for 2011, called Flashpoint.
Teased in last week’s Flash #1, at the weekend, artist Andy Kubert told people he is already drawing the book, even though it will only be published next year.
So it should be on time. I guess a big Flash crossover being late would just generate the wrong kinds of jokes.
And look for Flashpoint clues scattered through the new Flash series..
A State Superman? A New Model Wonder Woman? A Battered Batman? Flash becoming Dark Phoenix? Anything could happen…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018