He revitalised the Green Lantern characters in the DC Universe and brought them to the forefront with Blackest Night. Now, with Geoff Johns writing Flash, it looks like Barry Allen and crew will be the next group of characters to be given star status with a new series for 2011, called Flashpoint.
Teased in last week’s Flash #1, at the weekend, artist Andy Kubert told people he is already drawing the book, even though it will only be published next year.
So it should be on time. I guess a big Flash crossover being late would just generate the wrong kinds of jokes.
And look for Flashpoint clues scattered through the new Flash series..
A State Superman? A New Model Wonder Woman? A Battered Batman? Flash becoming Dark Phoenix? Anything could happen…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017