He revitalised the Green Lantern characters in the DC Universe and brought them to the forefront with Blackest Night. Now, with Geoff Johns writing Flash, it looks like Barry Allen and crew will be the next group of characters to be given star status with a new series for 2011, called Flashpoint.
Teased in last week’s Flash #1, at the weekend, artist Andy Kubert told people he is already drawing the book, even though it will only be published next year.
So it should be on time. I guess a big Flash crossover being late would just generate the wrong kinds of jokes.
And look for Flashpoint clues scattered through the new Flash series..
A State Superman? A New Model Wonder Woman? A Battered Batman? Flash becoming Dark Phoenix? Anything could happen…
- The Daily LITG, 20th November 2018 – Happy Birthday Mahmud Asrar - November 20, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for February 2019 – Going Young - November 19, 2018
- Will Heroes In Crisis #6 Feature Oculus Rift or Playstation VR? - November 19, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Dan DiDio and Kenneth Rocafort’s Sideways - November 19, 2018
- Lion Forge to Translate and Expand Palle Schmidt’s Crime Thriller, Stiletto - November 19, 2018