He revitalised the Green Lantern characters in the DC Universe and brought them to the forefront with Blackest Night. Now, with Geoff Johns writing Flash, it looks like Barry Allen and crew will be the next group of characters to be given star status with a new series for 2011, called Flashpoint.
Teased in last week’s Flash #1, at the weekend, artist Andy Kubert told people he is already drawing the book, even though it will only be published next year.
So it should be on time. I guess a big Flash crossover being late would just generate the wrong kinds of jokes.
And look for Flashpoint clues scattered through the new Flash series..
A State Superman? A New Model Wonder Woman? A Battered Batman? Flash becoming Dark Phoenix? Anything could happen…
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017