It appears that Iron Man’s onboard propulsion system is a bit rubbish for dealing with tiny particles of volcanic ash.
And that’s why the world premiere of Iron Man 2, which was was due to kick off in London next week has been shifted closer to home in Los Angeles.
Which will mean a lot less red eye flights for Robert Downey Jr, Mickey Rourke and Scarlett Johansson.
But it may make the appearance of UK-based Gwyneth Paltrow a little harder to arrange, if the flight paths aren’t cleared yet.
I understand that there may be a Iron Man 2 screening on the day for UK die hards. But it won’t have the all important A-List celebness of an official World Premiere.
I went to the Iron Man 1 premiere you know. And shoved an iron in Gwyneth Paltrow’s face.
It was a different time…
- Tom Holland, The New Spider-Man, Films Video For Free Comic Book Day To Promote Marvel’s Secret Empire - April 27, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017