It appears that Iron Man’s onboard propulsion system is a bit rubbish for dealing with tiny particles of volcanic ash.
And that’s why the world premiere of Iron Man 2, which was was due to kick off in London next week has been shifted closer to home in Los Angeles.
Which will mean a lot less red eye flights for Robert Downey Jr, Mickey Rourke and Scarlett Johansson.
But it may make the appearance of UK-based Gwyneth Paltrow a little harder to arrange, if the flight paths aren’t cleared yet.
I understand that there may be a Iron Man 2 screening on the day for UK die hards. But it won’t have the all important A-List celebness of an official World Premiere.
I went to the Iron Man 1 premiere you know. And shoved an iron in Gwyneth Paltrow’s face.
It was a different time…
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018