It appears that Iron Man’s onboard propulsion system is a bit rubbish for dealing with tiny particles of volcanic ash.
And that’s why the world premiere of Iron Man 2, which was was due to kick off in London next week has been shifted closer to home in Los Angeles.
Which will mean a lot less red eye flights for Robert Downey Jr, Mickey Rourke and Scarlett Johansson.
But it may make the appearance of UK-based Gwyneth Paltrow a little harder to arrange, if the flight paths aren’t cleared yet.
I understand that there may be a Iron Man 2 screening on the day for UK die hards. But it won’t have the all important A-List celebness of an official World Premiere.
I went to the Iron Man 1 premiere you know. And shoved an iron in Gwyneth Paltrow’s face.
It was a different time…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017