It appears that Iron Man’s onboard propulsion system is a bit rubbish for dealing with tiny particles of volcanic ash.
And that’s why the world premiere of Iron Man 2, which was was due to kick off in London next week has been shifted closer to home in Los Angeles.
Which will mean a lot less red eye flights for Robert Downey Jr, Mickey Rourke and Scarlett Johansson.
But it may make the appearance of UK-based Gwyneth Paltrow a little harder to arrange, if the flight paths aren’t cleared yet.
I understand that there may be a Iron Man 2 screening on the day for UK die hards. But it won’t have the all important A-List celebness of an official World Premiere.
I went to the Iron Man 1 premiere you know. And shoved an iron in Gwyneth Paltrow’s face.
It was a different time…
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017