The new colour range does feel reminiscent of the old iMac ads. And removing the horizontal slots and the chunky connections from eyepiece to helmet has helped make the whole look a lot smoother and Appleish, more of a clickwheel approach I guess.
But what’s with the back protrusion? Are these to be hump backed Daleks? Swinging on a rope from Notre Dame screaming Extermerelda! Extermerelda!
The extra height also bring the foes on eye-level with Karen Gillan – both Bille Piper and Freema Agyeman were short arses in comparison it seems. And if indeed, certain elements of the new Dalek design have indeed been suggested by BBC Marketing, as last week’s Private Eye suggested – maybe that humpback with a hatch is a really easy place to put a battery? Oh and look close for those “living eyes” they’ve got now.
“That’s right… you run back to momma…”
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017