The new colour range does feel reminiscent of the old iMac ads. And removing the horizontal slots and the chunky connections from eyepiece to helmet has helped make the whole look a lot smoother and Appleish, more of a clickwheel approach I guess.
But what’s with the back protrusion? Are these to be hump backed Daleks? Swinging on a rope from Notre Dame screaming Extermerelda! Extermerelda!
The extra height also bring the foes on eye-level with Karen Gillan – both Bille Piper and Freema Agyeman were short arses in comparison it seems. And if indeed, certain elements of the new Dalek design have indeed been suggested by BBC Marketing, as last week’s Private Eye suggested – maybe that humpback with a hatch is a really easy place to put a battery? Oh and look close for those “living eyes” they’ve got now.
“That’s right… you run back to momma…”
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017