The new colour range does feel reminiscent of the old iMac ads. And removing the horizontal slots and the chunky connections from eyepiece to helmet has helped make the whole look a lot smoother and Appleish, more of a clickwheel approach I guess.
But what’s with the back protrusion? Are these to be hump backed Daleks? Swinging on a rope from Notre Dame screaming Extermerelda! Extermerelda!
The extra height also bring the foes on eye-level with Karen Gillan – both Bille Piper and Freema Agyeman were short arses in comparison it seems. And if indeed, certain elements of the new Dalek design have indeed been suggested by BBC Marketing, as last week’s Private Eye suggested – maybe that humpback with a hatch is a really easy place to put a battery? Oh and look close for those “living eyes” they’ve got now.
“That’s right… you run back to momma…”
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017
- Announcing The Winners Of The 2017 Diamond ‘Best Practice Awards’ For Comic Retailers - July 23, 2017
- Charlize Theron Kicks Ass At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- An Hour With Adam Savage - July 23, 2017
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017