The new colour range does feel reminiscent of the old iMac ads. And removing the horizontal slots and the chunky connections from eyepiece to helmet has helped make the whole look a lot smoother and Appleish, more of a clickwheel approach I guess.
But what’s with the back protrusion? Are these to be hump backed Daleks? Swinging on a rope from Notre Dame screaming Extermerelda! Extermerelda!
The extra height also bring the foes on eye-level with Karen Gillan – both Bille Piper and Freema Agyeman were short arses in comparison it seems. And if indeed, certain elements of the new Dalek design have indeed been suggested by BBC Marketing, as last week’s Private Eye suggested – maybe that humpback with a hatch is a really easy place to put a battery? Oh and look close for those “living eyes” they’ve got now.
“That’s right… you run back to momma…”
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018