The first issue will ship to stores next week, and has a cover by original co-creator Jacen Burrows. Most people forget David Lapham’s very-darker side, this series lets it out to have a runaround.
So why not have a little preview just to make sure?
Blimey, I’m glad I didn’t grow up with David Lapham for a brother. I mean… blimey.
- Grant Morrison on Green Lantern – DC Fresh Start? - April 20, 2018
- Mick McMahon Returns to Judge Dredd for 2000AD Prog 2079 - April 20, 2018
- Are We Getting a Fresh Start For DC Comics? - April 20, 2018
- How Neil Gaiman Stopped Sheldon Buying Action Comics #1000 on The Big Bang Theory - April 20, 2018
- The Deaths of [SPOILERS] in Next Week’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Annual #1 - April 19, 2018