The first issue will ship to stores next week, and has a cover by original co-creator Jacen Burrows. Most people forget David Lapham’s very-darker side, this series lets it out to have a runaround.
So why not have a little preview just to make sure?
Blimey, I’m glad I didn’t grow up with David Lapham for a brother. I mean… blimey.
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018