They Spoke Out: American Voices of Protest Against the Holocaust is a ten issue series of motion comics, from Batman: The Odyssey‘s Neal Adams, Disney Educational Productions andthe David S. Wyman Institute for Holocaust Studies in Washington.
Each episode highlights stories of Americans who helped save Jewish people from the Holocaust of Nazi Germany, mixing animation, comic art, and both photographs and film from the period.
The first episodes are La Guardia’s War Against Hitler and Voyage of the Doomed, and will be shown at MoCCAFest, the convention run by the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art this weekend. Episodes Walls Of Paper, Rescue Over The Mountains and Messenger From Hell will follow.
The motion comics were written by Rafael Medoff, director of the Wyman Institute and will be availble at theyspokeout.com from tonight.
- Debauchery, Deceit and Delight in That Order: The Fantastic Four Wedding Special, Reviewed - December 11, 2018
- What a Coincidence – a Miles Morales Spider-Man #1 Review - December 11, 2018
- Alan Moore’s Feature Film, The Show, Now Filming in Northampton - December 11, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018