While DC pussyfoot around whether to give the lesbian Batwoman a titular book or not, Marvel go and make Daken, Wolverine’s son and star of the Dark Wolverine title a card-carrying friend of Dorothy. Or at least someone with a passing acquaintance to Dot. Here’s a scene from upcoming issue 84.
That’s Bullseye there, dressed as Hawkeye (if you’re not reading Dark Reign/Siege, don’t ask). Bullseye, with the ability to turn anything into a deadly weapon.
Apart from his tongue, it seems.
- The Doomsday Clock #1 Retailer Exclusive Variant You’ll Never See - November 21, 2017
- Marvel Comics Solicits For February 2018: X-Men Is Red, Doctor Strange Has Damnation, And Star Wars Has Been Thrawn - November 21, 2017
- Con Man: Arkansas Convention Organizer Allegedly Took Money And Ran - November 21, 2017
- Another Take On Doomsday Clock #1’s November 22nd Opening Date From Watchmen - November 21, 2017
- Brian Walton And Luke Y Thompson, Both Gone From Wizard World - November 21, 2017