While DC pussyfoot around whether to give the lesbian Batwoman a titular book or not, Marvel go and make Daken, Wolverine’s son and star of the Dark Wolverine title a card-carrying friend of Dorothy. Or at least someone with a passing acquaintance to Dot. Here’s a scene from upcoming issue 84.
That’s Bullseye there, dressed as Hawkeye (if you’re not reading Dark Reign/Siege, don’t ask). Bullseye, with the ability to turn anything into a deadly weapon.
Apart from his tongue, it seems.
- Three Marvel Characters Return To Secret Empire #5 – This Is A Big Bad Spoiler About Just One Of Them - June 27, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today, And It’s Batman Season For Elmer Fudd – A Comic Show - June 27, 2017
- Tom King Teases Two Pages Of Mister Miracle #1 - June 27, 2017
- Shirtless Bear-Fighter Tears Through First Printing, Goes To Second - June 27, 2017
- Washington DC’s Awesome Con 2017: A Con Continually On The Verge Of Something Big - June 27, 2017