But this will also include new Firefly prose short stories by original writers of the TV show,
What Holds Us Down by Jane Espenson
Crystal by Brett Matthews
Take The Sky by Jose Molina
And an illustrated story by Ben Edland, Fun With Dick And Jayne.
Other aspects of the book include;
memories from the cast and crew, a tribute to the Browncoats, and even a feature on Nathan Fillion’s legendary practical jokes, Still Flying is illustrated throughout with a wealth of rare and previously unpublished images, including storyboards, production design art and candid behind-the-scenes photos – including an on-set shot of the last ever scene filmed for Firefly.
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017