Filming starts on Saturday night, outside Forbidden Planet in London where the geeks in question are queuing for the Mark Millar/John Romita Jr signing the following day at 2-3pm.
A planned series will see them build up to the holy grail, going to San Diego Comic Con. But for now it’s the Kick-Ass boys who will get centre-geek-stage.
You want to get on telly? Why not join them. Do wear your geekiest apparel. Bleeding Cool T-Shirts for preference. Hell, I might make it down there myself. Anyone got one of those Hoth sleeping bags?
The irony is that there’s a much smaller comic shop called Comicana just round the corner that will probably be ignored.
And the geeks in question will probably be first to see the Kick-Ass London premiere on Leicester Square too, as Universal are giving away 150 free premiere tickets to the first 75 people in line for the signing…
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017