I talked about British stand-up comedian Frankie Boyle yesterday, and the possibility that he might be contributing to a Mark Millar-created anthology comic.
I don’t know if this is connected, but I understand that Frankie Boyle is working on a new project called either Hereditary or Project Bloodline, as both a comic book and a TV series, telling the story of a bunch of kids who are the direct descendants of the FBI’s ten most wanted supervillains.
The kids don’t know they’re descendants, but they all start developing super-powers and find themselves being hunted down by the FBI.
The TV production company is called IWC Media, creators of the Scottish version of Iron Chef as well as Terry Pratchett: Living with Alzheimer’s, Richard Dawkins’ The Genius of Charles Darwin and Location Location Location.
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017