The recent comic, Hercules: Fall of an Avenger, saw the funeral of the titular character, the Greek god superhero of Marvel.
During the eulogy a number of Hercules lovers paid tribute.
But there were allusions to many more. Including one embarrassed attendee.
Yes, bye bye Northstar. Is Hercules to officially join the relatively small list of Marvel bisexual characters?
Namor, take that look off your face.
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018