The recent comic, Hercules: Fall of an Avenger, saw the funeral of the titular character, the Greek god superhero of Marvel.
During the eulogy a number of Hercules lovers paid tribute.
But there were allusions to many more. Including one embarrassed attendee.
Yes, bye bye Northstar. Is Hercules to officially join the relatively small list of Marvel bisexual characters?
Namor, take that look off your face.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017