Searching “Kick Ass” on Google brings up the expected results on the left hand side of the page. The movie’s IMDB listing. The offiical web-site. The wiki-pedia page, that sort of thing.
The right hand side, with sponsored links, brings up an ad for Clash Of The Titans. Saying “this epic adventure wioll kickass on April 2nd” – both Clash and Kick Ass share close release dates.
Looks like someone at Lionsgate may be having a word with Google about trademarks and the like.
UPDATE: Looks like someone did have a word, and now there’s a Kick Ass ad in place. Thanks /Film.
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017