Searching “Kick Ass” on Google brings up the expected results on the left hand side of the page. The movie’s IMDB listing. The offiical web-site. The wiki-pedia page, that sort of thing.
The right hand side, with sponsored links, brings up an ad for Clash Of The Titans. Saying “this epic adventure wioll kickass on April 2nd” – both Clash and Kick Ass share close release dates.
Looks like someone at Lionsgate may be having a word with Google about trademarks and the like.
UPDATE: Looks like someone did have a word, and now there’s a Kick Ass ad in place. Thanks /Film.
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017
- Announcing The Winners Of The 2017 Diamond ‘Best Practice Awards’ For Comic Retailers - July 23, 2017
- Charlize Theron Kicks Ass At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- An Hour With Adam Savage - July 23, 2017
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017