I am getting repeated and repeated reports that, it seems, anyone who ordered a $14.99 or $8.24 graphic novel in The Mighty Glitch this past weekend, only to find the order cancelled, will be receiving a $25 credit to their Amazon.com account automatically. The e-mail reads like so;
We wanted to follow up on a recent message we sent about the cancellation of your recent order.
To recap: Due to a pricing error, we sold many more graphic novels than expected. In fact, we completely sold out — we don’t have any in stock right now, and we’re not sure when we’ll be able to get more.
We’re sorry for any frustration the issue may have caused, and have applied a $25 promotional certificate to your account.
You can use it the next time you order an item shipped and sold by Amazon.com. You’ll see your available promotional balance at checkout–this amount will be applied to your next order automatically without entering a claim code.
I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Of course there are still a reduced amount of graphic novels to even order on Amazon.com right now, but that should hopefully be fixed soon.
And you should be able to use it on Amazon Marketplace which directly benefits a number of booksellers.Apparently not. Shame.
Still. All’s well that ends well? That’s pretty…
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017