I am getting repeated and repeated reports that, it seems, anyone who ordered a $14.99 or $8.24 graphic novel in The Mighty Glitch this past weekend, only to find the order cancelled, will be receiving a $25 credit to their Amazon.com account automatically. The e-mail reads like so;
We wanted to follow up on a recent message we sent about the cancellation of your recent order.
To recap: Due to a pricing error, we sold many more graphic novels than expected. In fact, we completely sold out — we don’t have any in stock right now, and we’re not sure when we’ll be able to get more.
We’re sorry for any frustration the issue may have caused, and have applied a $25 promotional certificate to your account.
You can use it the next time you order an item shipped and sold by Amazon.com. You’ll see your available promotional balance at checkout–this amount will be applied to your next order automatically without entering a claim code.
I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Of course there are still a reduced amount of graphic novels to even order on Amazon.com right now, but that should hopefully be fixed soon.
And you should be able to use it on Amazon Marketplace which directly benefits a number of booksellers.Apparently not. Shame.
Still. All’s well that ends well? That’s pretty…
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017