I am getting repeated and repeated reports that, it seems, anyone who ordered a $14.99 or $8.24 graphic novel in The Mighty Glitch this past weekend, only to find the order cancelled, will be receiving a $25 credit to their Amazon.com account automatically. The e-mail reads like so;
We wanted to follow up on a recent message we sent about the cancellation of your recent order.
To recap: Due to a pricing error, we sold many more graphic novels than expected. In fact, we completely sold out — we don’t have any in stock right now, and we’re not sure when we’ll be able to get more.
We’re sorry for any frustration the issue may have caused, and have applied a $25 promotional certificate to your account.
You can use it the next time you order an item shipped and sold by Amazon.com. You’ll see your available promotional balance at checkout–this amount will be applied to your next order automatically without entering a claim code.
I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Of course there are still a reduced amount of graphic novels to even order on Amazon.com right now, but that should hopefully be fixed soon.
And you should be able to use it on Amazon Marketplace which directly benefits a number of booksellers.Apparently not. Shame.
Still. All’s well that ends well? That’s pretty…
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018