Because some things just need to be read. Read online. And read now. No, I mean now. I don’t care if there’s someone on the phone, if your job depends on that report being done in ten minutes or you’re a paramedic trying to save the life of Stephen Fry, break off and have a read of this mental mashup by Paul O’Connell of The Muppet Show and The Wicker Man. You know, as he slips into sweet unconsciousness, Fry would want you to.
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=120310143856-eeea4b642de3465d84fab1d5a1fdc645 docname=muppetwickerman username=soundofdrowning loadinginfotext=A%20Muppet%20Wicker%20Man showhtmllink=true tag=comic width=420 height=298 unit=px]
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018