Because some things just need to be read. Read online. And read now. No, I mean now. I don’t care if there’s someone on the phone, if your job depends on that report being done in ten minutes or you’re a paramedic trying to save the life of Stephen Fry, break off and have a read of this mental mashup by Paul O’Connell of The Muppet Show and The Wicker Man. You know, as he slips into sweet unconsciousness, Fry would want you to.
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=120310143856-eeea4b642de3465d84fab1d5a1fdc645 docname=muppetwickerman username=soundofdrowning loadinginfotext=A%20Muppet%20Wicker%20Man showhtmllink=true tag=comic width=420 height=298 unit=px]
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017