Because some things just need to be read. Read online. And read now. No, I mean now. I don’t care if there’s someone on the phone, if your job depends on that report being done in ten minutes or you’re a paramedic trying to save the life of Stephen Fry, break off and have a read of this mental mashup by Paul O’Connell of The Muppet Show and The Wicker Man. You know, as he slips into sweet unconsciousness, Fry would want you to.
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=120310143856-eeea4b642de3465d84fab1d5a1fdc645 docname=muppetwickerman username=soundofdrowning loadinginfotext=A%20Muppet%20Wicker%20Man showhtmllink=true tag=comic width=420 height=298 unit=px]
- Marvel Teams Thor & Hulk In New Comic From Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buanfantino And Alti Firmansyah - July 25, 2017
- Kieron Gillen Writing Star Wars Monthly Comic With Salvador Larocca From November - July 25, 2017
- Here’s What’s In The $500 ‘Infinity Gauntlet’ Slipcase - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Legacy: Guardians Of The Galaxy Start A New Mission In #146, Coming This November - July 25, 2017
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017