I understand contracts were signed last week for Neal Adams, one of the most influential comic book creators in superhero comics, to work on a new Wolverine title for Marvel Comics.
Adams, famed for defining the modern look of Batman, Superman and Green Arrow, he worked on X-Men before the introduction of Wolverine and the accompanying revamp. While doing a few recent short stories, with Allan Heinberg in Young Avengers, and with Joss Whedon in Giant Size X-Men #3, this is the first series Neal has worked on for Marvel for over thirty years.
Adams is still very busy on the Batman: Odyssey maxi-series for DC Comics and the Wolverine project is still only in the writing stages for now, but expect that to start changing pretty soon…
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017
- “When Their Sales Go Down, They Will Abandon You” – Run DMC’s Darryl McDaniels On Comic Book Publishing - April 26, 2017
- Venom #150, The First Of The Marvel Legacy Comics – And It Shows - April 26, 2017