I understand contracts were signed last week for Neal Adams, one of the most influential comic book creators in superhero comics, to work on a new Wolverine title for Marvel Comics.
Adams, famed for defining the modern look of Batman, Superman and Green Arrow, he worked on X-Men before the introduction of Wolverine and the accompanying revamp. While doing a few recent short stories, with Allan Heinberg in Young Avengers, and with Joss Whedon in Giant Size X-Men #3, this is the first series Neal has worked on for Marvel for over thirty years.
Adams is still very busy on the Batman: Odyssey maxi-series for DC Comics and the Wolverine project is still only in the writing stages for now, but expect that to start changing pretty soon…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018