I understand contracts were signed last week for Neal Adams, one of the most influential comic book creators in superhero comics, to work on a new Wolverine title for Marvel Comics.
Adams, famed for defining the modern look of Batman, Superman and Green Arrow, he worked on X-Men before the introduction of Wolverine and the accompanying revamp. While doing a few recent short stories, with Allan Heinberg in Young Avengers, and with Joss Whedon in Giant Size X-Men #3, this is the first series Neal has worked on for Marvel for over thirty years.
Adams is still very busy on the Batman: Odyssey maxi-series for DC Comics and the Wolverine project is still only in the writing stages for now, but expect that to start changing pretty soon…
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017
- “The Darkest Jeff Lemire Since Animal Man”: Valiant Retailer Presentation At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Photos: Dark Horse’s San Diego Comic-Con Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Robotech #1 May Ship Early, And More From Titan Comics’ SDCC Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Finally Coming From Gerard Way And Gabriel Bá In 2018 - July 21, 2017