Charlaine Harris, author of the Southern Vampire Mysteries series (now known as True Blood in honour of the TV show they spawned) is to have her first comic book adaptation published by Dynamite, based on the first novel in the Harper Connelly series, Grave Sight.
A successful mystery writer for decades, the adaptation of her recent work into the successful HBO vampire drama has thrust her into quite the new spotlight. And, naturally, it seems the graphic novel publishers have come a’calling. We’ll porobably have a Bluewatewr biography out next.
I understand that the Grave Sight adaptation will be the only graphic novel project she will be directly involved with, so there’s that. The books follow the exploits of a woman who can find the final resting place of the dead. And, naturally, it never ends quite there…
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018