Charlaine Harris, author of the Southern Vampire Mysteries series (now known as True Blood in honour of the TV show they spawned) is to have her first comic book adaptation published by Dynamite, based on the first novel in the Harper Connelly series, Grave Sight.
A successful mystery writer for decades, the adaptation of her recent work into the successful HBO vampire drama has thrust her into quite the new spotlight. And, naturally, it seems the graphic novel publishers have come a’calling. We’ll porobably have a Bluewatewr biography out next.
I understand that the Grave Sight adaptation will be the only graphic novel project she will be directly involved with, so there’s that. The books follow the exploits of a woman who can find the final resting place of the dead. And, naturally, it never ends quite there…
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018