DC announced their new promotional giveaway, the White Lantern Ring, available in conjunction with Brightest Day #1.
Which means there are now nine Lantern giveaway rings – Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Green, Black and White. But you’re only got eight fingers. And, chunky though they are, it’s still a squeeze to get them over a knuckle ring, Anyway, it looks weird.
No, the only option is to alter your DNA and grow an extra finger. Maybe one on each hand, to accomodate the Flash Ring while you’re at it.
Or you could always steal someone else’s finger and graft it on. Your call.
DC are also adding White Rings to the already-solicited Power Ring Spectrum Set premium product at no extra charge,
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018