DC announced their new promotional giveaway, the White Lantern Ring, available in conjunction with Brightest Day #1.
Which means there are now nine Lantern giveaway rings – Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Green, Black and White. But you’re only got eight fingers. And, chunky though they are, it’s still a squeeze to get them over a knuckle ring, Anyway, it looks weird.
No, the only option is to alter your DNA and grow an extra finger. Maybe one on each hand, to accomodate the Flash Ring while you’re at it.
Or you could always steal someone else’s finger and graft it on. Your call.
DC are also adding White Rings to the already-solicited Power Ring Spectrum Set premium product at no extra charge,
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018