DC announced their new promotional giveaway, the White Lantern Ring, available in conjunction with Brightest Day #1.
Which means there are now nine Lantern giveaway rings – Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Green, Black and White. But you’re only got eight fingers. And, chunky though they are, it’s still a squeeze to get them over a knuckle ring, Anyway, it looks weird.
No, the only option is to alter your DNA and grow an extra finger. Maybe one on each hand, to accomodate the Flash Ring while you’re at it.
Or you could always steal someone else’s finger and graft it on. Your call.
DC are also adding White Rings to the already-solicited Power Ring Spectrum Set premium product at no extra charge,
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018