It’s no secret that I believe Larry Marder’s Beanworld is one of the finest comic books ever created. And that I owe Dark Horse an immense debt of gratitude for their one, two, three digest hardcovers collecting and continuing the series so far. So I feel very honoured to have been sent a new Beanworld short story to go up on MySpace: Dark Horse Presents later next week.
It’s not a place, it’s a process.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018