MillarWatch:When posters collide…
VAUGHN AND I JUST DECIDED ON OUR NEW MOVIE. Details to follow. Am doing a talk and a Kick-Ass preview at the GFT in Glasgow on Friday or I’d have been down this week, but we’re going to get together and finalize plans next week when I’m in London. NOT what you’re expecting, but potentially even bigger than Kick-Ass.
And regarding the Kick-Ass film;
I predict over 400 mill worldwide.
Write that down
PastWatch: Mark Strong is definitely Sinestro in Green Lantern. But to me he’ll always be Tosker in Our Friends In the North…
PenisWatch: And while we’re watching videos, do enjoy this animation using the most common form of mass-cartooning – graffiti of body parts.
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018