MillarWatch:When posters collide…
VAUGHN AND I JUST DECIDED ON OUR NEW MOVIE. Details to follow. Am doing a talk and a Kick-Ass preview at the GFT in Glasgow on Friday or I’d have been down this week, but we’re going to get together and finalize plans next week when I’m in London. NOT what you’re expecting, but potentially even bigger than Kick-Ass.
And regarding the Kick-Ass film;
I predict over 400 mill worldwide.
Write that down
PastWatch: Mark Strong is definitely Sinestro in Green Lantern. But to me he’ll always be Tosker in Our Friends In the North…
PenisWatch: And while we’re watching videos, do enjoy this animation using the most common form of mass-cartooning – graffiti of body parts.
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018