MillarWatch:When posters collide…
VAUGHN AND I JUST DECIDED ON OUR NEW MOVIE. Details to follow. Am doing a talk and a Kick-Ass preview at the GFT in Glasgow on Friday or I’d have been down this week, but we’re going to get together and finalize plans next week when I’m in London. NOT what you’re expecting, but potentially even bigger than Kick-Ass.
And regarding the Kick-Ass film;
I predict over 400 mill worldwide.
Write that down
PastWatch: Mark Strong is definitely Sinestro in Green Lantern. But to me he’ll always be Tosker in Our Friends In the North…
PenisWatch: And while we’re watching videos, do enjoy this animation using the most common form of mass-cartooning – graffiti of body parts.
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018