Seriously, do you want to be in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, based on the Marvel comic of the same name?
Hang out with the likes of Sir Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman, Samuel Jackson, Idris Elba and Chris Hemsworth?
Then get yourself down to Santa Fe, where the movie will be shooting.
An open casting call for extras will take place tomorrow, from 2pm to 7 pm and on Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm at 224 E. Palace Avenue.
This casting call is for 18s and over only. Bring a photo if you have one, but if not they have (free) cameras there.
Also bring a pen. You will not need a hammer though.
And snag some cellphone shots for Bleeding Cool, will you?
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017