Seriously, do you want to be in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, based on the Marvel comic of the same name?
Hang out with the likes of Sir Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman, Samuel Jackson, Idris Elba and Chris Hemsworth?
Then get yourself down to Santa Fe, where the movie will be shooting.
An open casting call for extras will take place tomorrow, from 2pm to 7 pm and on Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm at 224 E. Palace Avenue.
This casting call is for 18s and over only. Bring a photo if you have one, but if not they have (free) cameras there.
Also bring a pen. You will not need a hammer though.
And snag some cellphone shots for Bleeding Cool, will you?
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018