Seriously, do you want to be in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, based on the Marvel comic of the same name?
Hang out with the likes of Sir Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman, Samuel Jackson, Idris Elba and Chris Hemsworth?
Then get yourself down to Santa Fe, where the movie will be shooting.
An open casting call for extras will take place tomorrow, from 2pm to 7 pm and on Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm at 224 E. Palace Avenue.
This casting call is for 18s and over only. Bring a photo if you have one, but if not they have (free) cameras there.
Also bring a pen. You will not need a hammer though.
And snag some cellphone shots for Bleeding Cool, will you?
- Dr.Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017
- Today’s Secret Empire #7 Revisits That Scene With Thor’s Hammer, Ahead Of The Final Issues - July 26, 2017
- As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilers) - July 26, 2017
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017