Seriously, do you want to be in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, based on the Marvel comic of the same name?
Hang out with the likes of Sir Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman, Samuel Jackson, Idris Elba and Chris Hemsworth?
Then get yourself down to Santa Fe, where the movie will be shooting.
An open casting call for extras will take place tomorrow, from 2pm to 7 pm and on Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm at 224 E. Palace Avenue.
This casting call is for 18s and over only. Bring a photo if you have one, but if not they have (free) cameras there.
Also bring a pen. You will not need a hammer though.
And snag some cellphone shots for Bleeding Cool, will you?
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018