Seriously, do you want to be in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, based on the Marvel comic of the same name?
Hang out with the likes of Sir Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman, Samuel Jackson, Idris Elba and Chris Hemsworth?
Then get yourself down to Santa Fe, where the movie will be shooting.
An open casting call for extras will take place tomorrow, from 2pm to 7 pm and on Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm at 224 E. Palace Avenue.
This casting call is for 18s and over only. Bring a photo if you have one, but if not they have (free) cameras there.
Also bring a pen. You will not need a hammer though.
And snag some cellphone shots for Bleeding Cool, will you?
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018
- The Ranger Slayer Makes Her Debut in Go Go Power Rangers #8… (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- So, How Evil is Poison Ivy Today? And a First Mention of Tom King’s Sanctuary (Batman #43 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018