Well, this makes a lot of sense.
Bleeding Cool has been pointing out that if Sony really want to make a film based on Ultimate Spider-Man then they should really work with the man who wrote Ultimate Spider-Man, who transferred that in part into TV animation, and who has a film deal set up with Zac Effron, rumoured to be the favourite to play Peter Parker in Spider-Man 4. It seemed to make sense, and quite a few people agreed.
And it seems so did Sony.
Brian Bendis has just tweeted ;
Just spent a very interesting morning at Sony with the entire spidey movie team!! Very very cool stuff!!
Very cool stuff indeed. Hope it all went well, Brian!
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018