This might change when he writes a new series of comics for IDW. These will include both new works, sequels and adaptations of his existing work.
First off the blocks is a five issue mini-series Shadowland, spinning off from his big selling novel Witch & Wizard. Written with Dara Naraghi, it starts in May.
June will see Alexander Irvine begin an adaptation of Patterson’s 2009 book The Murder of King Tut.
And Patterson will write and entirely new series called Beer Belly And The Fat Boy.
- Barack Panther from Brian Denham in Antarctic Press June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- DC Comics Launches the DC Boutique for Smaller or More Distant Comic Cons - March 21, 2018
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018