This might change when he writes a new series of comics for IDW. These will include both new works, sequels and adaptations of his existing work.
First off the blocks is a five issue mini-series Shadowland, spinning off from his big selling novel Witch & Wizard. Written with Dara Naraghi, it starts in May.
June will see Alexander Irvine begin an adaptation of Patterson’s 2009 book The Murder of King Tut.
And Patterson will write and entirely new series called Beer Belly And The Fat Boy.
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018