This might change when he writes a new series of comics for IDW. These will include both new works, sequels and adaptations of his existing work.
First off the blocks is a five issue mini-series Shadowland, spinning off from his big selling novel Witch & Wizard. Written with Dara Naraghi, it starts in May.
June will see Alexander Irvine begin an adaptation of Patterson’s 2009 book The Murder of King Tut.
And Patterson will write and entirely new series called Beer Belly And The Fat Boy.
- What You May Have Learned From the DC Comics Writers Summit - June 18, 2018
- Cover to X-Men Gold #31 Revealed – is it a Wedding Spoiler? - June 18, 2018
- Retailers Can Get a Hall of Justice Staff T-Shirt at San Diego Comic-Con - June 18, 2018
- The Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in May 2018 - June 18, 2018
- Fantagraphics to Finally Publish Conclusion of Gilbert Hernandez’ Maria M - June 18, 2018