Captain America. Iron Man. Thor. Spider-Man. Wolverine. Basically anyone who’s had/having a film out.
And the big bad guy for these avengers of the Heroic Age to fight? It’s Kang, folks!
I feel like I’m ten again.
In other Marvel solicitation news… There are a lot of those glowy goldeny Heroic Age variants about… bit to sickly sparkly Twilighty for me. Heroic Age Magazine? Astonishing Spider-Man/Wolverine is a cosmic book? Astonishing X-Men goes mutant hunting in Africa. Looks like Harery Osborn is taking on his dad’s armour in Amazing Spider-Man Presents: American Son from Brian Reed and Philip Briones. Does Galacta: Daughter Of Galactus sound bad? Yes. Does it sound better once you realise it’s written by Adam Warren? Hell yes. Rescue, by Kelly Sue DeConnick with that elusive artist known only by the initials TBA sees Gwyneth Paltrow Pepper Potts get her own, terribly feminine, Iron Suit. As predicted Antony Johnston has been softened yp for solo Marvel status, with Daredevil: Cage Match with Sean Chen. Marvel punt out 1602 #1, Alias #1, Marvel Zombies #1 and Agents Of Atlas #1 for $1 each.
And is this the new age of the Marvel anthology comic? The Many Loves Of The Amazing Spider-Man (What, no Chalky?), Girl Comics #3, Avengers Assemble #1, Age Of Heroes #1, Enter The Heroic Age #1, Origins Of MArvel Comics #1,
And if you preordered X-Men Nation X from Amazon…. well done. The price has gone up a bit now sadly… Anyway these are a few of my favourite Marvel solicited covers…
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018