Apparently Garth Ennis writes comics for publishers other than Avatar. Shocking I know. Anyway, here’s a preview of upcoming work on Battlefields and The Boys for you, exclusive to The Cool I’m told. Because man cannot live on sick twisted infected humanity alone. There has to be tanks and dodgy teen superheroes as well.
- Superman Vs Muhammad Ali is Now One Of DC’s Best-Selling Comics - September 20, 2018
- 7 Revealed DC Comics Covers for October and November, from Jim Lee, Francesco Mattina, Kelly Jones and More - September 20, 2018
- Venom and Spider-Geddon Retailer Exclusive Variants For New York Comic-Con 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Speculator Corner: Wordless Batman Damned #1 Sells for $50, First Appearance of the Batawang… - September 20, 2018
- Marvel Book Space at Pinewood Studios for Guy Ritchie Captain Britain Movie? - September 20, 2018