So we have Astonishing Spider-Man/Wolverine by Jason Aaron and Adam Kubert and relaunching Astonishing X-Men as Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenesis 1 from Warren Ellis and Kaare Andrews. So they’re definitely maintain an A-lister approach to this line too. Which should make for chart dominance…
Expect more to come in future months I’m betting.
I’m especially a big fan of Kaare Andrews, so that’s one easy buy for me. He has elemets that remind me of Kybe Baker, Sam Kieth and Bill Sienciewicz but he’s so uinpredictable, you just never know what’s going to come next. But I have to say – just what is up with Emma Frost’s arse here? And Storm? Put them away, you’ll have someone’s eye…
- Will Spider-Punk Die When He is 27? (Edge of Spider-Geddon and Extermination Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- Oh and It’s Marvel’s 80th Anniversary in 2019 as Well – the Decades Collections - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018