So we have Astonishing Spider-Man/Wolverine by Jason Aaron and Adam Kubert and relaunching Astonishing X-Men as Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenesis 1 from Warren Ellis and Kaare Andrews. So they’re definitely maintain an A-lister approach to this line too. Which should make for chart dominance…
Expect more to come in future months I’m betting.
I’m especially a big fan of Kaare Andrews, so that’s one easy buy for me. He has elemets that remind me of Kybe Baker, Sam Kieth and Bill Sienciewicz but he’s so uinpredictable, you just never know what’s going to come next. But I have to say – just what is up with Emma Frost’s arse here? And Storm? Put them away, you’ll have someone’s eye…
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018