So we have Astonishing Spider-Man/Wolverine by Jason Aaron and Adam Kubert and relaunching Astonishing X-Men as Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenesis 1 from Warren Ellis and Kaare Andrews. So they’re definitely maintain an A-lister approach to this line too. Which should make for chart dominance…
Expect more to come in future months I’m betting.
I’m especially a big fan of Kaare Andrews, so that’s one easy buy for me. He has elemets that remind me of Kybe Baker, Sam Kieth and Bill Sienciewicz but he’s so uinpredictable, you just never know what’s going to come next. But I have to say – just what is up with Emma Frost’s arse here? And Storm? Put them away, you’ll have someone’s eye…
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018
- 9 Exclusive Retailer Covers from Marvel for April 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018