1. Neil Gaiman pwning Boing Boing.
2. Comics Alliance’s Cerebus Valentines by Chris Murphy and Laura Hudson.
3. Apologies for Kevin Smith getting booted from a plane for being too large.
4. Marvel editor Tim Quinn’s tale of being reunited with a childhood comic books decades, and thousands of miles away.
So what else has been happening on the Cool this week?
Aquaman hid his possibly-missing hand as Geoff Johns makes a Bleeding Cool injoke at DC’s The Source.
And then there was a a guilty plea for owning comic books that got the defendant six months jailtime or chance $250,00 fine and fifteen years – his call. Not yours.
Happy birthday to Warren Ellis for tomorrow, I’m off to get my girls out of the bath, then watch Glee with the good lady. Why, what have you got planned.
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018
- Trump Administration Sued Over Refusal to Release Records Regarding Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter’s Involvement With Veteran Affairs - October 18, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Drawing Superman? - October 18, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018