ExclelsiorWatch: Stan Lee is being sued by legal firm Lavely & Singer for what they claim are unpaid bills stretching back to 2007. The lawsuit begins…
Similar to the flawed comic book super-heros he created, Stan Lee has demonstrated his own flaws by his failure to honor his agreements.
Maybe Stan should give Matt a call…
TeaPartyWatch: Robot 6 runs an open letter to Warner Todd Huston, the man who kicked off the Captain America #602 furore, welcoming him to comics. Warner then replies in the comics, describing himself as a long time comic reader and, well, kicking off.
Gosh, little lady. Thanks for the welcome. Now whut is this comix thingie all about again?
So, thanks for your open letter. But I have a little hint for you on writing. Next time you want to write about a real person as opposed to the fictional types you usually write about, pick up a phone or try to drop an email to your subject. It might make you look a tad less foolish.
LOL. Well, apparently I’m not a politically correct sort of groveller like you there Justie. Don’t care to be “sweet” either. And why in hell would I be “unbiased”??? We ARE talking about my own opinion here, after all. How could I BE “unbiased.” Get a clue, will ya pal?
And then it just all goes to hell.
ColumnistWatch: MediaBistro plugs Alex De Campi’s Valentine.
MooreWatch: Designer John Coulthart has been commissioned to design the cover of Dodgem Logic #4.
- Marvel to Adapt Avengers: Infinity War Movie Into Comic Book - September 18, 2018
- Marvel’s Infinity Wars to Go On for Infinity Issues - September 18, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Star Wars Comics for Qui-Gon, Darth Maul, Jango Fett, Anakin Skywalker, Count Dooku, Padme Amidala and General Grevious - September 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics’ Full Solicitations for December 2018 – Defenders, X-Men, X-Force, X-Mas, Killmonger, Miles Morales and Age Of Star Wars - September 18, 2018
- Jesusfreak Graphic Novel by Joe Casey and Benjamin Marra From Image Comics in 2019 - September 18, 2018