Arad is best known for his work at Marvel Comics, intimately involved in the movie side, before setting up his own company. Wizard’s Gareb Shamus also considers him a mentor.
Oh the questions I could ask…
Avi, describe your relationship with Bill Jemas at Marvel and how you managed to oust him?
Just how much money did you make bringing Marvel out of bankruptcy? How about the Disney buyout? And can you spare five bucks till Tuesday?
You’ve been credited as producer on every Marvel movie over the last decade. What exactly do you do on each film – and what’s the difference do you make being a producer on Elektra, being a producer on Spider-Man 2 or being a producer on Iron Man?
What led to the X-Statix Princess Diana issue being bowlderised and what was your involvement?
Also, what was your reaction to George Clooney pulling out of playing Nick Fury do to the way he was portrayed in Garth Ennis’s Fury comic?
What was your involvement in the bowlderising of the artwork in the Shanna series by Frank Cho?
You know, that kind of thing.
Of course, I’m not going to Wizard World Comic Con Anaheim.
Are any of you?
- Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill Have Two Comics Out in June – and We Have Two Pages From Them - March 22, 2018
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Is Closing For Good on March 30th (UPDATE) - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018