Diamond outsource a number of their long-distance runs to local truck companies, and it was one of those deliveries that was affected by the accident, to the Pittsburgh/New York area.
As a result, comic shops in these areas will most likely experience greater delays as well as product allocation, compounded by power cuts to Diamond’s HQ in Maryland over the last week. As a result comic deliveries for next Wednesday, including my own new comic Chase Variant, may well be affected in a number of areas.
But if you find yourself missing out on a few comics as a result of this situation, stop, think and spare a thought and a prayer for those injured in the accident, and their families.
- Lex Luthor Gets an Upgrade in Justice League #2 (SPOILERS) - June 20, 2018
- Poison Ivy Swears Off Mind Control – Before Engaging in Mind Control (Damage #6 Spoilers) - June 20, 2018
- It’s Still Tough Being Captain Marvel, Post-Civil War II - June 20, 2018
- IDW Solicits for September 2018 Begin with Star Trek Vs Transformers - June 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics September 2018 Solicits – Stranger Things, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Olivia Twist, Call of Duty Zombies 2, War Bears, Gamma and Joe Golem - June 20, 2018