Diamond outsource a number of their long-distance runs to local truck companies, and it was one of those deliveries that was affected by the accident, to the Pittsburgh/New York area.
As a result, comic shops in these areas will most likely experience greater delays as well as product allocation, compounded by power cuts to Diamond’s HQ in Maryland over the last week. As a result comic deliveries for next Wednesday, including my own new comic Chase Variant, may well be affected in a number of areas.
But if you find yourself missing out on a few comics as a result of this situation, stop, think and spare a thought and a prayer for those injured in the accident, and their families.
- Batman Damned #1 Signed by Lee Bermejo Sells for $1000 - September 23, 2018
- Stephen Colbert Weighs In On the Batpenis - September 23, 2018
- ComiXology Denies Censoring the Bat Penis - September 23, 2018
- Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips’ Criminal Returns in January from Image Comics (UPDATE) - September 23, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 23rd September 2018 – What’s The Story, Morning Glory? - September 23, 2018