Diamond outsource a number of their long-distance runs to local truck companies, and it was one of those deliveries that was affected by the accident, to the Pittsburgh/New York area.
As a result, comic shops in these areas will most likely experience greater delays as well as product allocation, compounded by power cuts to Diamond’s HQ in Maryland over the last week. As a result comic deliveries for next Wednesday, including my own new comic Chase Variant, may well be affected in a number of areas.
But if you find yourself missing out on a few comics as a result of this situation, stop, think and spare a thought and a prayer for those injured in the accident, and their families.
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018