Diamond outsource a number of their long-distance runs to local truck companies, and it was one of those deliveries that was affected by the accident, to the Pittsburgh/New York area.
As a result, comic shops in these areas will most likely experience greater delays as well as product allocation, compounded by power cuts to Diamond’s HQ in Maryland over the last week. As a result comic deliveries for next Wednesday, including my own new comic Chase Variant, may well be affected in a number of areas.
But if you find yourself missing out on a few comics as a result of this situation, stop, think and spare a thought and a prayer for those injured in the accident, and their families.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – ‘And Now We Have A Horse Race’ as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018