Take DC’s The Source, they have just put up preview pages of Batman And Robin #8, out this week, and very nice they are too. But putting up thumbnails, getting you to open each page up, read it, click the back button, then press on the next thumbnail, well, it just doesn’t feel like comics, does it?
Doesn’t this look, and read, a little better? What do you think?
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018
- Loot Crate Ditches The Catalogue in February 2018 Protect Unboxing - February 23, 2018
- DC Comics Leaves Diamond Previews Catalogue, Launches Its Own - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018