Take DC’s The Source, they have just put up preview pages of Batman And Robin #8, out this week, and very nice they are too. But putting up thumbnails, getting you to open each page up, read it, click the back button, then press on the next thumbnail, well, it just doesn’t feel like comics, does it?
Doesn’t this look, and read, a little better? What do you think?
- Dark Horse Launches Frozen, Predator, Terminator, Seeds, Incognegro, Beasts Of Burden, Conspiracy Of Ravens in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- Leviathan, Cold Spots, Perdy, Hey Kids! Comics, Crowded, Stairway and L’il Donnie Launch From Image in August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- Peter Milligan Signing at Orbital Comics in London Tonight - May 23, 2018
- Gerard Way Returns to Marvel Comics for Spider-Geddon - May 22, 2018
- Marvel to Let People Know What on Earth ‘X-Classified’ is… in June - May 22, 2018