Seriously, there should be a template for this by now.
Garab Shamus bought the show from local convention organiser… balh blah blah… who will remain with the show…blah blah… free to run one day conventions in the same spot at other times of the year… blah…everyone happy.
Seriously, right now, you mant to make a small amount of money? Run a comic convention in a place where there isn’t a Wizard Comic Con. And wait for Gareb to get in touch.
Here are the dates so far;
March 26-28, 2010, Toronto Comic Con, Direct Energy Centre
April 16-18, 2010, Anaheim Comic Con, Anaheim Convention Center
June 11-13, 2010, Philadelphia Comic Con, Philadelphia Convention Center
August 19-22, 2010, Chicago Comic Con, Donald E. Stephens (Rosemont) Convention Center
October 7-10, 2010, Big Apple Comic Con, Pier 94
October 15-17, 2010, New Jersey Comic Con, New Jersey Convention and Expo Center
November 12-14, 2010, Austin Comic Con, Austin Convention Center
Atlanta Comic Con, TBD
Cincinnati Comic Con, TBD
Cleveland Comic Con, TBD
New England Comic Con, TBD
- Which of Today’s Spider-Man Comics Will Make Make You Cry More? - June 20, 2018
- Lex Luthor Gets an Upgrade in Justice League #2 (SPOILERS) - June 20, 2018
- Poison Ivy Swears Off Mind Control – Before Engaging in Mind Control (Damage #6 Spoilers) - June 20, 2018
- It’s Still Tough Being Captain Marvel, Post-Civil War II - June 20, 2018
- IDW Solicits for September 2018 Begin with Star Trek Vs Transformers - June 20, 2018