So I run a well sourced story on Bleeding Cool that a series of Watchmen prequel/sequel comic book projects are being considered, even pursued, at DC Comics. Triple sourced from people who, naturally, do not wish to be named, a solid piece that reported on the current state of play, with a few illustrative aspects to show the potential journey.
But then Nikki Finke went and did what I did. She asked people stuff. And got a studio source to deny a film sequel – but not a comics sequel.
That’s modern journalism folks!
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018