So I run a well sourced story on Bleeding Cool that a series of Watchmen prequel/sequel comic book projects are being considered, even pursued, at DC Comics. Triple sourced from people who, naturally, do not wish to be named, a solid piece that reported on the current state of play, with a few illustrative aspects to show the potential journey.
But then Nikki Finke went and did what I did. She asked people stuff. And got a studio source to deny a film sequel – but not a comics sequel.
That’s modern journalism folks!
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017