So I run a well sourced story on Bleeding Cool that a series of Watchmen prequel/sequel comic book projects are being considered, even pursued, at DC Comics. Triple sourced from people who, naturally, do not wish to be named, a solid piece that reported on the current state of play, with a few illustrative aspects to show the potential journey.
But then Nikki Finke went and did what I did. She asked people stuff. And got a studio source to deny a film sequel – but not a comics sequel.
That’s modern journalism folks!
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018