Olivia Munn is an American actress and TV presenter, best known for her work on Attack Of The Show – and she’s even got a part in Iron Man 2. Excellent geek creds all round.
But it seems that yesterday Olivia Munn’s lawyers sent a cease-and-desist letter to online store Heavy Ink,over its sales Antarctic Press comic book Olivia Munn Celebrity Showdown, to be published in April.
Antarctic describe the comic as;
Hollywood’s hottest geek girl, Olivia Munn, hosts G4’s Attack of the Show, but while at comic con, she is attacked by a swarm of fans. Unable to escape, her gamma-irradiated cells explode and unleash the fury of The 50-Foot Womunn. It’s the showdown of the century! Geeks vs Munn! Let’s get ready to rumble!!
The letter seems to think that the store is in fact the publisher and demands they destroy all copies – even though the comic hasn’t been printed or distributed yet. Slightly itchy legal trigger fingers there I think.
P.S. Attack of The Show most kindly plugged Bleeding Cool yesterday over the Watchmen 2 story. Thanks guys!
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018