Olivia Munn is an American actress and TV presenter, best known for her work on Attack Of The Show – and she’s even got a part in Iron Man 2. Excellent geek creds all round.
But it seems that yesterday Olivia Munn’s lawyers sent a cease-and-desist letter to online store Heavy Ink,over its sales Antarctic Press comic book Olivia Munn Celebrity Showdown, to be published in April.
Antarctic describe the comic as;
Hollywood’s hottest geek girl, Olivia Munn, hosts G4’s Attack of the Show, but while at comic con, she is attacked by a swarm of fans. Unable to escape, her gamma-irradiated cells explode and unleash the fury of The 50-Foot Womunn. It’s the showdown of the century! Geeks vs Munn! Let’s get ready to rumble!!
The letter seems to think that the store is in fact the publisher and demands they destroy all copies – even though the comic hasn’t been printed or distributed yet. Slightly itchy legal trigger fingers there I think.
P.S. Attack of The Show most kindly plugged Bleeding Cool yesterday over the Watchmen 2 story. Thanks guys!
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018