Diamond Comics Distributors has informed comic shops of a major accident involving a delivery truck between Marvel’s printers and Diamond’s distrubution centres. As far as involved people know, no one was hurt. But there was a considerable loss of product.
As a result next week’s comics may have a few gaps.
There will be minor allocation of the following titles. Basically, most shops should be able to cover their pull lists but people who rely on buying comics straight from the shelf may want to get to the store first. Plattsburgh-distributed and UK-distributed stores may have a greater allocation but additional copies may be available the week after:
INDOMITABLE IRON MAN B&W, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #23, IRON MAN MAGAZINE SPECIAL EDITION, SIEGE #2, SIEGE EMBEDDED #2, SPIDER-MAN NOIR EYES WITHOUT A FACE #3, ULTIMATE COMICS X #1, WOLVERINE SAVAGE, X-MEN NOIR MARK OF CAIN #3.
All copies of INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #23 DEADPOOL VARIANT and WOLVERINE SAVAGE DEADPOOL VARIANT have been destroyed and the comic will be reprinted.
Platsburgh-distributed stores may also receive further allocation on remaining Marvel issues, but should receive the remaindcer of their copies the week after.
Marvel are reprinting comics to make up for the loss, which should be available in forthcoming weeks.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018