Diamond Comics Distributors has informed comic shops of a major accident involving a delivery truck between Marvel’s printers and Diamond’s distrubution centres. As far as involved people know, no one was hurt. But there was a considerable loss of product.
As a result next week’s comics may have a few gaps.
There will be minor allocation of the following titles. Basically, most shops should be able to cover their pull lists but people who rely on buying comics straight from the shelf may want to get to the store first. Plattsburgh-distributed and UK-distributed stores may have a greater allocation but additional copies may be available the week after:
INDOMITABLE IRON MAN B&W, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #23, IRON MAN MAGAZINE SPECIAL EDITION, SIEGE #2, SIEGE EMBEDDED #2, SPIDER-MAN NOIR EYES WITHOUT A FACE #3, ULTIMATE COMICS X #1, WOLVERINE SAVAGE, X-MEN NOIR MARK OF CAIN #3.
All copies of INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #23 DEADPOOL VARIANT and WOLVERINE SAVAGE DEADPOOL VARIANT have been destroyed and the comic will be reprinted.
Platsburgh-distributed stores may also receive further allocation on remaining Marvel issues, but should receive the remaindcer of their copies the week after.
Marvel are reprinting comics to make up for the loss, which should be available in forthcoming weeks.
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018
- Declan Shalvey to Help Out Steve McNiven on Return of Wolverine? - August 17, 2018