Dark Horse are releasing a new trade dress for Frank Miller’s Sin City shortly... and Frank Miller is giving out sneak peeks of some of the covers from his new twitter account, @FrankMillerInk
So we have the new art for Big Fat Kill and for Family Values. More to come, I’m sure.
He’s got 2350 followers at time of writing. Let’s see if he adds a nought by the morning…
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018