So you saw the scoop on The Source yesterday.
But how do you go about getting on of these new rings?
Well, for a start, if you are a Blackest Night fan, you’ve probably already got the Green Lantern ring, as it was the same one given away as part of that promotion.
Basically any retailer that orders ten copies of Green Lantern #53 can order as many new Green Lantern rings as they like, one for each copy of Green Lantern #53 they order.
The Flash ring, of course, is new. And it’s the same deal, any shop that orders ten copies or more or Flash #1 can get order as many rings as they get copies.
So basically, whatever your shop, if you’re ordering a comic, you should be able to get the ring too. Just ask your retailer.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018