So you saw the scoop on The Source yesterday.
But how do you go about getting on of these new rings?
Well, for a start, if you are a Blackest Night fan, you’ve probably already got the Green Lantern ring, as it was the same one given away as part of that promotion.
Basically any retailer that orders ten copies of Green Lantern #53 can order as many new Green Lantern rings as they like, one for each copy of Green Lantern #53 they order.
The Flash ring, of course, is new. And it’s the same deal, any shop that orders ten copies or more or Flash #1 can get order as many rings as they get copies.
So basically, whatever your shop, if you’re ordering a comic, you should be able to get the ring too. Just ask your retailer.
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018
- Declan Shalvey to Help Out Steve McNiven on Return of Wolverine? - August 17, 2018