The LA Times is reporting that Guy Ritchie has left Warner’s adaptation of Lobo to concentrate on Sherlock Holmes 2, the movie whose star Robert Downey Jr also left Cowboys & Aliens to work on.
Looks like Sherlock Holmes not only wasn’t based on a graphic novel but is now destroying comic book movies left right and centre.
You know, DC Comics should totally commission a Lobo Vs Sherlock Holmes comic to prove the point, and see if Sherlock’s investigate skills can cope with being ripped in twain by a meat cleaver.
Shame, Jason Flemyng would have made a great Lobo…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – ‘And Now We Have A Horse Race’ as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018