The LA Times is reporting that Guy Ritchie has left Warner’s adaptation of Lobo to concentrate on Sherlock Holmes 2, the movie whose star Robert Downey Jr also left Cowboys & Aliens to work on.
Looks like Sherlock Holmes not only wasn’t based on a graphic novel but is now destroying comic book movies left right and centre.
You know, DC Comics should totally commission a Lobo Vs Sherlock Holmes comic to prove the point, and see if Sherlock’s investigate skills can cope with being ripped in twain by a meat cleaver.
Shame, Jason Flemyng would have made a great Lobo…
- A Comic Show: The Wedding Joke! - June 20, 2018
- 2 Grant Morrison Stories in Ahoy Comics’ First Solicits for September 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Is Harvey Dent a Confirmed DC Comics Bisexual Character Now? - June 20, 2018
- Alan Moore’s Jerusalem in Paperback: Liveright September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- William the Last and Mobster Graveyard Launch in Antarctic Press September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018