The LA Times is reporting that Guy Ritchie has left Warner’s adaptation of Lobo to concentrate on Sherlock Holmes 2, the movie whose star Robert Downey Jr also left Cowboys & Aliens to work on.
Looks like Sherlock Holmes not only wasn’t based on a graphic novel but is now destroying comic book movies left right and centre.
You know, DC Comics should totally commission a Lobo Vs Sherlock Holmes comic to prove the point, and see if Sherlock’s investigate skills can cope with being ripped in twain by a meat cleaver.
Shame, Jason Flemyng would have made a great Lobo…
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018