I think it’s fair to say that there are certain elements of The X-Men that found their way into Jim Lee’s WildC.A.T.S. So it’s only fair if there’s a little vice versa.
Such as Scott Eaton’s artwork below from X-Men Legacy (is it still called that?) #224 and a page by Jim Lee from WildC.A.T.S. #31.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018