I think it’s fair to say that there are certain elements of The X-Men that found their way into Jim Lee’s WildC.A.T.S. So it’s only fair if there’s a little vice versa.
Such as Scott Eaton’s artwork below from X-Men Legacy (is it still called that?) #224 and a page by Jim Lee from WildC.A.T.S. #31.
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018
- Declan Shalvey to Help Out Steve McNiven on Return of Wolverine? - August 17, 2018