I think it’s fair to say that there are certain elements of The X-Men that found their way into Jim Lee’s WildC.A.T.S. So it’s only fair if there’s a little vice versa.
Such as Scott Eaton’s artwork below from X-Men Legacy (is it still called that?) #224 and a page by Jim Lee from WildC.A.T.S. #31.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018