I think it’s fair to say that there are certain elements of The X-Men that found their way into Jim Lee’s WildC.A.T.S. So it’s only fair if there’s a little vice versa.
Such as Scott Eaton’s artwork below from X-Men Legacy (is it still called that?) #224 and a page by Jim Lee from WildC.A.T.S. #31.
- Delays to Diamond Comics Reorders After Data Lines Cut - May 22, 2018
- Tomorrow’s Iron Man #600 Sees Tony Stark Try to Bring Jim Rhodes Back To Life… - May 22, 2018
- A ‘Colourised’ Version of From Hell by Eddie Campbell for September - May 22, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Brings a Family Touch Back to the X-Men (SPOILER) - May 22, 2018
- Antarctic Launches Plush and Rags in August 2018 Solicits - May 22, 2018