Titan have released covers and artwork for their second issue of WWE Heroes #2 by Keith Champagne and Andy Smith, with alternative cover by Steve Pugh, out in April.
You know, with a wrestler and their real life identity often being the same, there’s always a problem if the real person goes out and does something stupid. A crime, a serious crime, something you can’t just wave away. But in TV, the wrestlers can be quickly dropped, fights restaged and shot and the edges can get blurred.
In comics though, it’s a different thing. If one of the featured wrestlers does something unforgivable, what do you do? The comic may be at the printers, it may be on the way to stores, it may be on the shelves. And it’s a lot harder to quickly rewrite and redraw a comic than it is a TV show.
I haven’t got any answers, just asking the question.
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- A Comic Show: The Wedding Joke! - June 20, 2018
- 2 Grant Morrison Stories in Ahoy Comics’ First Solicits for September 2018 - June 20, 2018