Titan have released covers and artwork for their second issue of WWE Heroes #2 by Keith Champagne and Andy Smith, with alternative cover by Steve Pugh, out in April.
You know, with a wrestler and their real life identity often being the same, there’s always a problem if the real person goes out and does something stupid. A crime, a serious crime, something you can’t just wave away. But in TV, the wrestlers can be quickly dropped, fights restaged and shot and the edges can get blurred.
In comics though, it’s a different thing. If one of the featured wrestlers does something unforgivable, what do you do? The comic may be at the printers, it may be on the way to stores, it may be on the shelves. And it’s a lot harder to quickly rewrite and redraw a comic than it is a TV show.
I haven’t got any answers, just asking the question.
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th March 2018 – DC Comics Collect Their Thoughts - March 18, 2018
- DC Continues New Editions of Sandman for 30th Anniversary into 2019 - March 18, 2018
- Exclusive Relationships: J. Scott Campbell, Adi Granov, Dale Keown, Leinil Francis Yu and More - March 18, 2018