It was only the other day that friend-of-Bleeding Cool, Brendon Connelly was asking what the latyest was with Neil Jordan’s movie adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s The Graveyard Book. Well, The LA Times reports Neil Gaiman as saying that
It was all put together over at Miramax Films. The people there had a long, great relationship with Neil Jordan and it was all set up and ready to go, and then Miramax was more or less erased from existence. It became a filing cabinet in somebody’s desk, more or less…. But it looks like almost all the pieces are on the table again. They have a studio, they have a distributor and they are putting stuff together and I’m not allowed to say anything else.
Although as Neil tweets;
Puzzled by the number of lazy journos who’ve done “Graveyard Book Movie is Dead (or “…is Still Alive”) headlines off the LA Times piece.
I love being a lazy journo. So much easier than being a hardworking one and odds are you get more readers being lazy than being fastidious and hardworking. Still, hopefully this piece will have a more entertaining headline for Neil.
- Advance Review: Tony Stark: Iron Man #1 by Dan Slott and Valerie Schiti – Will Tony Stark Become Self-Aware As Well? - June 19, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Created Fake Covers to Keep The X-Men Gold #30 Spoiler from Marvel Staffers - June 19, 2018
- Nightwing and Titans Both Go Twice-Monthly at $3.99 an Issue - June 19, 2018
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018