It was only the other day that friend-of-Bleeding Cool, Brendon Connelly was asking what the latyest was with Neil Jordan’s movie adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s The Graveyard Book. Well, The LA Times reports Neil Gaiman as saying that
It was all put together over at Miramax Films. The people there had a long, great relationship with Neil Jordan and it was all set up and ready to go, and then Miramax was more or less erased from existence. It became a filing cabinet in somebody’s desk, more or less…. But it looks like almost all the pieces are on the table again. They have a studio, they have a distributor and they are putting stuff together and I’m not allowed to say anything else.
Although as Neil tweets;
Puzzled by the number of lazy journos who’ve done “Graveyard Book Movie is Dead (or “…is Still Alive”) headlines off the LA Times piece.
I love being a lazy journo. So much easier than being a hardworking one and odds are you get more readers being lazy than being fastidious and hardworking. Still, hopefully this piece will have a more entertaining headline for Neil.
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018