Along with UK broadcaster Sky, The Reduced Shakespeare Company has condensed the first five series of the show into a ten minute performance that will debut live in front of an audience of Lost fans, with a video introduction by Lost writers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, in Covent Garden, London next Thursday at 7.30pm.
So if you’ve got your theories as to how Charlie ended up with the fuselage survivors, how Jack could fall through a bamboo forest or what the hell was up with Walt’s comic book, then send your e-mail address, a guest’s address and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost starts again on ABC on Feb 2nd and on Sky One on Feb 5th (and as I dropped the Sky subscription package, I will have to find… other means to follow the show.)
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018