Along with UK broadcaster Sky, The Reduced Shakespeare Company has condensed the first five series of the show into a ten minute performance that will debut live in front of an audience of Lost fans, with a video introduction by Lost writers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, in Covent Garden, London next Thursday at 7.30pm.
So if you’ve got your theories as to how Charlie ended up with the fuselage survivors, how Jack could fall through a bamboo forest or what the hell was up with Walt’s comic book, then send your e-mail address, a guest’s address and your phone number to email@example.com
Lost starts again on ABC on Feb 2nd and on Sky One on Feb 5th (and as I dropped the Sky subscription package, I will have to find… other means to follow the show.)
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018