In the recent Marvel solicitation copy, the full title of their HOH mini-series has been classified. “What does H.O.H stand for?” I asked… I was given the nod that it was Hulk-related… but what? House Of Hulk? Hall Of Hulks? Haberdashery Of Hulk? They said they wouldn’t reveal the title until the final panel of the last issue of Fall Of The Hulks.
Then in an interview with Comic Book Resources, Marvel Editor Nate Crosby let it go.
“Hulk” #21 and “Incredible Hulk” #608 are gonna blow your socks off (I suggest just taking the socks off now, to avoid said blowing). And you might have noticed recently that there are a couple issues in April called “Hulked-Out Heroes” that you really, seriously, totally don’t want to miss. Jeff Parker. Humberto Ramos. Trust me.
Hulked Out Heroes. Well you know what that means don’t you? Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, all that – all hulked up. Smashing things. Going “Thor Smash!” or whatever.
Didn’t we have this a while ago?
Still, Nate has a point. Jeff Parker. Humberto Ramos. Who’s for Spider-Hulk Round Two?
UPDATE: The cover is a bit of a giveaway too, of course…
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018