With all this fuss about Spider-Man 4, 5 and 6 being based on Brian Bendis and Mark Bagley’s Ultimate Spider-Man, here’s a reminder of something we proposed a few days ago – get Brian Bendis to write the damn thing!
He’s written the very work that you’re wanting to base the new run of movies on, he’s basically all but written a TV adaptation in the form of the animated series, and he’s written well received screenplays such as Torso.
And with news that Sony wants to bring the budget in under $80 million, he’d be perfect! Just have lots of Bendis stock-in-trade long dialogue scenes set around a kitchen table!
See? Come on, that would cost, what $50 to film, tops?
C’mon Sony, fly him out, have the meeting, and be prepared to be dazzled by his wit, repartee and forehead.
UPDATE: Oh look, here’s a Facebook group.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018