Mohammad Yazid Kamal Baharin, better known as Zid, has had a brief comic book history. Steve Niles’ History Of Dust for Radical, Retrojak in Jom! Magazine and the award winning webcomic, Intipati, has a very interetsing new project. A series of paintings using a variety of styles, called Of Music And Mayhem, that function as a very long comic strip. A kind of modern tapestry.
The sequence is not yet finished, but has been arranged online to be read so far, incorporating Japanese designs, classic amnd modern, music video, anime giant fiighting robots and, well, whatever else he wants to throw ino the mix. The sequence is for an exhibition that will run through the subways in Singapore.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018