The current Nation X storyline in Uncanny X-Men will be collected in a nice oversized hardcover in the summer. $34.99 in the US, £25.99 in the UK. And naturally the Amazon advance order for the US is at a big discount, 57% off at $14.99. But somehow, somewhere, someone, the Amazon UK listing is 70% off at £7.69. That should be below cost, even for Amazon. Similarly at Amazon Canada, 73% off down from $43.99 to $11.91.
Odds are prices are going to rise when they realise what they’ve done. But if you’re in the UK or Canada, you could do worse than order a few now and slap them on eBay or even Amazon Marketplace.
And if you are a retailer, wherever you are, well, you could probably order them now for cheaper than Marvel will sell them to you later this year…
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018