The current Nation X storyline in Uncanny X-Men will be collected in a nice oversized hardcover in the summer. $34.99 in the US, £25.99 in the UK. And naturally the Amazon advance order for the US is at a big discount, 57% off at $14.99. But somehow, somewhere, someone, the Amazon UK listing is 70% off at £7.69. That should be below cost, even for Amazon. Similarly at Amazon Canada, 73% off down from $43.99 to $11.91.
Odds are prices are going to rise when they realise what they’ve done. But if you’re in the UK or Canada, you could do worse than order a few now and slap them on eBay or even Amazon Marketplace.
And if you are a retailer, wherever you are, well, you could probably order them now for cheaper than Marvel will sell them to you later this year…
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018