Let’s have a look at that Liefeld cover to the final issue of Deadpool And Cable #25. I mean it’s a classic Crisis homage, but what else is going on here?
Look under the yellow circles and you’ll see Badrock and Shaft of Youngblood there, in a copyright busting move. They, along with many other characters Liefeld has worked on are watching as Deadpool struggles to lift Cable’s body, including Shatterstar in his original garb, and not the current Peter David-controlled attire. He’s probably not gay here either. And for all you Liefeld doubters… feet! Four of them to boot!
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017