Let’s have a look at that Liefeld cover to the final issue of Deadpool And Cable #25. I mean it’s a classic Crisis homage, but what else is going on here?
Look under the yellow circles and you’ll see Badrock and Shaft of Youngblood there, in a copyright busting move. They, along with many other characters Liefeld has worked on are watching as Deadpool struggles to lift Cable’s body, including Shatterstar in his original garb, and not the current Peter David-controlled attire. He’s probably not gay here either. And for all you Liefeld doubters… feet! Four of them to boot!
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018
- Geoff Johns Talking With Bryan Hill to Tie Up Versions of The Outsiders - June 19, 2018