Let’s have a look at that Liefeld cover to the final issue of Deadpool And Cable #25. I mean it’s a classic Crisis homage, but what else is going on here?
Look under the yellow circles and you’ll see Badrock and Shaft of Youngblood there, in a copyright busting move. They, along with many other characters Liefeld has worked on are watching as Deadpool struggles to lift Cable’s body, including Shatterstar in his original garb, and not the current Peter David-controlled attire. He’s probably not gay here either. And for all you Liefeld doubters… feet! Four of them to boot!
- Image/Skybound Sends Retailers Complete Robert Kirkman Oblivion Song Trade Paperback Two Months Before First Issue Published - January 17, 2018
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018