Let’s have a look at that Liefeld cover to the final issue of Deadpool And Cable #25. I mean it’s a classic Crisis homage, but what else is going on here?
Look under the yellow circles and you’ll see Badrock and Shaft of Youngblood there, in a copyright busting move. They, along with many other characters Liefeld has worked on are watching as Deadpool struggles to lift Cable’s body, including Shatterstar in his original garb, and not the current Peter David-controlled attire. He’s probably not gay here either. And for all you Liefeld doubters… feet! Four of them to boot!
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018