Let’s have a look at that Liefeld cover to the final issue of Deadpool And Cable #25. I mean it’s a classic Crisis homage, but what else is going on here?
Look under the yellow circles and you’ll see Badrock and Shaft of Youngblood there, in a copyright busting move. They, along with many other characters Liefeld has worked on are watching as Deadpool struggles to lift Cable’s body, including Shatterstar in his original garb, and not the current Peter David-controlled attire. He’s probably not gay here either. And for all you Liefeld doubters… feet! Four of them to boot!
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Canada’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018