The New York Times ran a piece the other day on Gilberto Sanchez, a man who claims he bought X-Men Origins: Wolverine from a Korean bootleg DVD seller, before uploading it online, and feels he’s being victimised for a crime he didn’t commit. Well, didn’t completely commit. Look, he didn’t do the original nicking of the film from the studio.
But what’s even more interesting is that the guy in question actually looks like Wolverine.
Can’t see it? Hang on, where’s that Microsoft Paint…
There you go.
- Family Graves Launches from Source Point Press in September Solicits 2018 - June 22, 2018
- Eric Powell’s Spookhouse Goes Weekly in Albatross Funnybooks September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC’s $3.99 Comics to Move Back to 22 Page Stories - June 22, 2018
- Deadpool and the Technet Comes To Mr & Mrs X, in New Updated Solicitations - June 22, 2018
- Marvel Sends a Tonne of Comics to Second and Third Printings - June 22, 2018