The New York Times ran a piece the other day on Gilberto Sanchez, a man who claims he bought X-Men Origins: Wolverine from a Korean bootleg DVD seller, before uploading it online, and feels he’s being victimised for a crime he didn’t commit. Well, didn’t completely commit. Look, he didn’t do the original nicking of the film from the studio.
But what’s even more interesting is that the guy in question actually looks like Wolverine.
Can’t see it? Hang on, where’s that Microsoft Paint…
There you go.
- Jim Lee Has Told His Origin Story So Much That He Let Fans at #WonderCon 2018 Tell It Instead - March 24, 2018
- At This Very Moment, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fans Are Crying at #WonderCon, and It’s All Boom’s Fault - March 24, 2018
- Domino is Like Birds of Prey, but Sexier and Dirtier – Gail Simone Spotlight Panel at Wondercon #2018 - March 24, 2018
- Expect Voyager’s Story to Continue in Quicksilver: No Surrender – Mark Waid Spotlight at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Spider-Gwen vs. Venom in New Marvel Funko Animated Short at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018