The New York Times ran a piece the other day on Gilberto Sanchez, a man who claims he bought X-Men Origins: Wolverine from a Korean bootleg DVD seller, before uploading it online, and feels he’s being victimised for a crime he didn’t commit. Well, didn’t completely commit. Look, he didn’t do the original nicking of the film from the studio.
But what’s even more interesting is that the guy in question actually looks like Wolverine.
Can’t see it? Hang on, where’s that Microsoft Paint…
There you go.
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018