Mr. Layman’s dream cast has two television actors, Ken Leung (from “Lost”) and Felicia Day (a little of everything if IMDB is to believed), in the lead roles.
MuseumWatch: The Northern Illinois University Art Museum is starting a comics exhibition next week, entitled Heroes, Villains and the American Zeitgeist. Curator Lynne Thomas, head of NIU Libraries’ Rare Books and Special Collections department says;
Comics were sort of a universal thing in the way TV or the Internet is for us
ProfessorWatch: Professor Bart Barty at the University of Calgary sees non-fiction graphic works as driving the comics market.
The typical person maybe only hears about a very small number of comic books in any given year, but those comics that they do hear about tend to be these non-fiction graphic novels and are usually ones that deal with fairly heavy subjects
VinnieWatch: You can hear me talking about Vinnie Jones’ new comic Noble on BBC Radio 5 Live here… at 02:56:40 in – they squeezed me right on the end! This story seems to have picked up speed, based on the original Bleeding Cool report, now at The Sun, The Guardian and The Evening Standard.
This has been the biggest week on Bleeding Cool to date, in terms of readers. Maybe we should start taking advertising from other people… anyone?
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018